Registration for the Festival and on-site accommodation begins at noon EST February 17. You can register online (strongly recommended) or by contacting the Festival Office.
On-site Indoor Accommodations
There are limited on-site indoor accommodations available at KMC NY that may be booked online for the full Festival only. Partial Festival bookings cannot be accepted. Please check the Festival Fees page for pricing and options.
There is unlimited camping space available at KMC NY during the Festival. Please be prepared for wet and cold weather, and bring an appropriate waterproof tent, ground cloth and warm sleeping bag. A breakfast buffet is included. Camping is $20/night, including breakfast.
Off-site at Local Hotels (Rates guaranteed until Friday March 27)
- Hampton Inn ~ Matamoras, PA ~ Offering a special rate of $129 per night for 1 or 2 people, plus $10/night for each additional person. Please mention “KADAMPA” when booking. Phone (570) 491-5280. Hot breakfast and high-speed internet are included. 25 minute drive.
- Days Inn ~ Port Jervis, NY ~ Offering a special rate of $59.95 per night for 1 or 2 people, plus $10 per night for each additional person (up to 4 people). Please mention “KADAMPA” when booking. Phone (845) 856-6611. Continental breakfast and high-speed internet are included. 20 minute drive.
Other Local Accommodation
- Myer Country Motel ~ Milford, PA ~ Family owned “cottage” motel. Several room types available. Please call to inquire about availability (570) 296-7223. Free internet access and refrigerators in every room. Breakfast not included. Located across the street from the Milford Motel. 40 minute drive.
- Milford Motel ~ Milford, PA ~ 19 room motel. Reserve by phone (570) 296-6411 or online. Free internet access and refrigerators in every room. Breakfast not included. 40 minute drive.
- Roebling Inn ~ Lackawaxen, PA ~ Historic 1870 landmark B&B with 5 guestrooms and a 1-bedroom cottage. Website link lists availability and amenities or call (570) 685-7900. Buffet breakfast available. 25 minute drive.
- ECCE Bed & Breakfast ~ Barryville, NY ~ 5 Bedroom B&B on a bluff overlooking the Delaware River. Breakfast included. Website link lists availability and amenities or call (845) 557-8562. 20 minute drive.
- Inn at the Glen ~ Glen Spey, NY ~ Family B&B with 3 suites and 2 simple rooms, full Festival only. Please call to inquire about Kadampa rates/availability (845) 468-4247. Breakfast included. Walking distance from KMC NY.
- Mohican Lake Resort (no website) ~ Glen Spey, NY ~ More rustic accommodation on a lake. Cabins with 2 double beds and shared spaces available. Special KADAMPA and long term discounts available. Please call for details: (845) 858-8784. Breakfast available. 7 minute drive.
- Thin Tree Bed & Breakfast (no website) ~ Highland Lake, NY ~ Family B&B. Please call to inquire about Kadampa rates/availability (845) 456-0150. 10 minute drive (shuttle service may be available).
- More privately-owned options can be found on AirBnB.com by searching for local towns “Glen Spey, NY” or “Port Jervis, NY” or local area “Catskills”