Registration for the Festival and on-site accommodation begins at noon EST February 17. You can register online (strongly recommended) or by contacting the Festival Office.
- Book for the whole festival, or just a few days
- Children are welcome – more information about registering your child
- Airport shuttles available from Newark Airport
- On-site accommodation available, including camping
- On-site festival meals prepared by fellow Kadampas
Fees for attending the Festival can be found by using the Festival Fees link.
KMC NY is located two hours upstate from New York City. Please use the Transportation link to find out more about how to get to the site.
Accommodation is available on-site and at various off-site accommodations. Please use the Accommodation link to find out more the accommodation available and costs.
Children’s activities will be provided at the Festival. Please see the Children link to find out more about the program of activities & services available as well as how to register your children for the Festival.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.