- Book for the whole festival, just the empowerment day, or for a few days
- Children are welcome – more information about registering your child
- Airport shuttles available from Newark Airport
- On-site accommodation available, including camping
- On-site vegetarian festival meals prepared by fellow Kadampas
- Everyone must register at least 24 hours before arrival. All registration should be made online and are only valid when accompanied by the 25% deposit. Your registration cannot be transferred to another person.
Fees for attending the Festival can be found by using the Festival Fees link.
KMC NY is located two hours upstate from New York City. Please use the Transportation link to find out more about how to get to the site.
Accommodation is available on-site and at various off-site accommodations. Please use the Festival Fees link to find out more about onsite accommodations, or use the Accommodations link to find out more about off-site accommodation options.
Children’s activities will be provided at the Festival. Please see the Children link to find out more about the program of activities & services available as well as how to register your children for the Festival.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.