How to Register: Click here to Register
Make Registration Easy
If you have not already done so, save time by creating/updating your booking account now.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
To give everyone a fair chance to complete the registration form, there will be a 10-minute window in which to complete and submit the form before registrations are processed. After 10 minutes, registrations will be processed in a random order to give the same opportunity to everyone to register the options they wish.
The registration button will go live on the website approximately one hour before registration opens. Click on the registration button and log into your account (see below for instructions on creating/logging into an account). A countdown clock will then appear.
At the registration opening time, the clock will go to zero and automatically load your personal details. You will then have 10 minutes to complete and submit the registration form. All bookings submitted within the first 10 minutes will be placed in a queue.
10 minutes after booking opening time, the queue will be processed in a random order.
Bookings received after the initial 10 minutes queue time will be processed in the order in which they are submitted.
After submitting your registration and during the processing, it is important that you do not close your browser or move away from the page until you receive a message confirming that your registration has been accepted. In the event that any of your options have sold out, you will be directed back to your registration form to make another selection and resubmit.
STEP 1: Create an account or log in to your account (please update any incorrect contact information prior to booking opening).
If you do not already have an account, save time when booking opens by creating an account in advance.
When the registration button goes live, click on the button and you will be prompted to log in to your account. Your contact details will be auto-filled in the booking form, check them carefully and if you need to make any changes, you can overwrite the auto-filled text. You will then proceed to select the booking options.
It is possible to save the names of several people in one account. If you have multiple names in your account, upon login you will be prompted to select the name of the person you wish to make a booking for. If you wish to make multiple bookings at booking opening time, you can log into your account on separate browser tabs; otherwise, you can add other people to your cart after you have made an initial booking using the “add another booking” button.
STEP 2: Complete the Registration Form
Please ensure you select all the options you require when making your registration. Full information is available on this website.
- Festival Attendance: Register for the whole event or specific days.
- Accommodation: A list of all onsite accommodation options will appear. Select your preferred option. If this is sold out, use the back button to return to the list and choose another option. If you wish to book offsite accommodation, please see offsite options here and book directly with the accommodations provider.
- Meals: Select your meal option if required, or choose “no meals.”
- Assisted Listening: Select if needed.
- Parking: Select your option as needed.
- Transport: Select the airport shuttle option if needed.
- Sojong: For ordained only. Please check if you will be attending sojong and if you would like lunch added for Friday.
- Special Needs: Notify us of any special needs in the comments box.
- Review your booking: Check the details carefully before proceeding.
- Submit booking
- Booking Cart: If you wish to Add Another Booking you can do so here, or Proceed to Payment.
Minimum non-refundable deposit: This will be calculated automatically (see Terms and Conditions for deposit and refund details). Note: Bookings without a deposit are automatically cancelled after 72 hours. A booking is not valid without receipt of the minimum deposit.
A “payment confirmed” message will be displayed when the transaction has been successfully completed. You will then receive an email with a link to your booking cart. Please keep this information in a secure place so that you can access your booking cart later.
Understanding your Registration Status: as displayed in your booking cart:
Incomplete: There is still some action you need to take e.g. minimum deposit has not been paid, roommate has not been named (in case of shared rooms).
In Progress: All necessary information has been submitted. The Festival Registration team is confirming that the information is correct and that your registration options are available. This stage may take some time especially when registration initially opens due to the number of registrations received.
Confirmed: All necessary information has been provided and minimum payment has been received. A confirmation email will be sent; you will also be able to see this status update in your booking cart.
Complete: A registration status will only change to complete when full payment and all required information has been received. If you pay your balance in full before you arrive, we will amend your registration to complete. If you pay your balance when you arrive for the Festival, you will see this updated in your account after all the registration data has been entered.
- For live registration announcements please check https://www.facebook.com/uskadampafest/
- For general enquiries, please contact our Festival Registration Team at [email protected]
- If you have already registered and have a specific registration inquiry, please use the “contact us” button in your Festival booking cart (this will help us to identify your booking more easily).