Staying onsite gives us the full experience of our US Festival, and many opportunities to meet and share experiences with our Kadampa family from around the United States.
In addition to KMC New York’s limited guest accommodations, many of the residential community vacate their rooms so that they can be offered to guests. For this reason, onsite accommodation is in high demand. In order to offer accommodation to those on the waiting list who otherwise might not be able to attend, full payment is required by [Date] for all onsite accommodations with the exception of camping or camper van. This is non-refundable unless we are able to resell your room. See Terms & Conditions for deposit and cancellation terms.
Onsite Accommodation Options (see Festival Fees page for prices)
|Single*||1 single bed / 1 person||All linens and towels are provided.||Must be booked for the full Festival|
|Twin*||2 single beds / 2 people||All linens and towels are provided.||Must be booked for the full Festival|
|Double*||1 full or queen size bed / 2 people||All linens and towels are provided.||Must be booked for the full Festival|
|Shared Room*||6 beds (includes bunk beds)||All linens and towels are provided.||Must be booked for the full Festival|
|Dorm*||8-10 beds (usually bunk beds)||A bottom sheet and pillow are provided. Please bring a sleeping bag and towel.||Must be booked for the full Festival|
|Camping||Camping spaces available in designated areas of the property||Ensure your tent is waterproof and that you bring all equipment (e.g. groundsheet, insulated sleeping mat, warm sleeping bag, blankets, etc.)||No minimum stay|
|Camper Vans||Limited spaces available for those bringing their own camper van||We do not provide any utility hookups||Minimum stay of 3 nights|
*These accommodation types are very limited, so please book early. You are advised to try to book at the date/time that registration opens. If, when making your initial booking, your preferred accommodation option is sold out, please contact Festival Registration and request to be put on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
We regret we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 16 in onsite indoor accommodations for this event.
Outdoor camping is available for children under the age of 16, provided their nominated responsible adult is camping too. Camping is $10 per night for children ages 4 to 15, and no charge for children 3 and under. Please be prepared for wet or cold weather!
Young Adults (16 & 17 Year Olds)
Young adults cannot be accommodated in shared room or dormitory accommodation. They may stay in twin or double accommodation if their nominated responsible adult is also sharing the room. 16 and 17 year olds are charged as adults.
Special US Festival Rates Available
Hampton Inn ~ Matamoras, PA
A 25-minute (13 miles) drive to KMC New York. The Hampton Inn is near grocery stores, restaurants and other local amenities. Book directly with the hotel
- King (1-2 people) or 2 Queen beds (1-4 people) rooms available.
- $179.99 per room per night (taxes not included)
- No minimum nights requirement.
- Room must be booked by May 12, 2020 to receive this special rate.
- Continental breakfast included
- Free wifi included
- Indoor pool and fitness room available
- Book directly with the hotel
Other Local Accommodations
- Catskill Mountains Resort ~ Barryville, NY ~ Phone (845) 456-0195. High-speed internet is included. Breakfast is not included, but a breakfast menu is available at the hotel restaurant. 20-minute drive.
- Best Western Inn at Hunts Landing ~ Matamoras, PA ~ Phone (570) 491-2400. Hot breakfast and high-speed internet are included. 25-minute drive.
- Inn the Glen ~ Glen Spey, NY ~ Family B&B with 3 suites and 2 simple rooms. Full Festival only. Please call (845) 468-4247 to inquire about Kadampa rates/availability. Breakfast included. Walking distance from KMC NY.
- Mohican Lake Resort ~ Glen Spey, NY ~ Rustic accommodation on a lake. Cabins with 2 double beds and shared spaces available. Special KADAMPA and long term discounts are available. Please call for details: (845) 858-8784. Breakfast available. 7-minute drive.
- ECCE Bed & Breakfast ~ Barryville, NY ~ 5 Bedroom B&B on a bluff overlooking the Delaware River. Breakfast included. Book online or call (888) 557-8562. 20-minute drive.
- Myer Country Motel ~ Milford, PA ~ Family-owned “cottage” motel. Several room types available. Please call to inquire about availability 1 (800) 764-MYER. Free internet access and refrigerators in every room. Breakfast not included. Located across the street from the Milford Motel. 40-minute drive.
- Roebling Inn ~ Lackawaxen, PA ~ Historic 1870 landmark B&B with 5 guestrooms and a 1-bedroom cottage. Website lists availability and amenities or call (570) 685-7900. Buffet breakfast available. 25-minute drive.